Sunday, March 21, 2010

Second Day of Spring...


Wow, Second day of Spring 2010 and we end up with 10 inches on our porch! So crazy! Then on Tuesday they are calling for highs around 65. Jim Rohn who I consider a mentor always said, "You have summer, then fall, then winter, then spring, then summer...WRITE IT DOWN!" Cycles of life happens but there are always constants that we can count on. The sun rises in the east and sets in the west. His final comment on the subject was, "if you don't like it that's fine when you get your own planet you can do what you wish." I am constantly in awe of God. I believe that as far as I can remember these may have been the biggest snowflakes I've ever seen, yet no snowflake is alike. Amazing. Have you ever thought about the true splendor of God? I'm amazed as I read through God's word how no one who came in contact with the Father or Jesus left the same person. Wait, I guess there were some. They were the legalism of the time, the law experts, Pharisee's, etc. Even though Jesus constantly showed them miraculous things they were so blinded by the fact of the laws being broken they couldn't see the beauty in the Father. The beauty that He was now sending His Son to abolish what they actually treasured more than a relationship with God which is what was supposed to be the point. How often do we get caught up in the law (typically ones WE created) and lose sight of the fact that the reason we were created was to love the Father...don't overlook the snowflakes.

1 comment:

  1. Jimmy, well said and so true! I kept being reminded of the fact that ours sins are forgiven and we are now "as white as snow".

    ReplyDelete